NutriMax Customer Experience Engagement
The DESIGN BRIEF and ACCOMPLISHMENTS of NutriMax Customer Experience journey are listed below. The following assignments are prioritized agreed with the business for this year.
Who is NutriMax?
NutriMax is an Organic Agro Manure and Fertilizer manufacture, based out of Salem, Tamil Nadu. For more than 5 years, they were providing excellent product ranges of vermicompost mix for soil, organic water-soluble liquid pesticides and insecticide, Nutritious seeds, etc. in whole sale. Now they launched a retail unit in Bangalore with new product ranges such as cold press edible oil, Jaggery Powder, Palm Jaggery, etc. and terrace gardening services.
Scope of the CX Engagement based on stakeholder's priority:
The Engagement is about creating a better customer experience for NutriMax.
- Analysis on potential competitors to understand the market trend and expectation
- Enhance the existing web portal to showcase the product range and upcoming promotional events. Set up the provision for e-commerce facility in the upcoming new version
- Set up analytics capability to track and measure the success of the new portal. Define the key metrics and methods to measure the success of the online business
- Target Audience classification: To come up with persona targeting the right audience for future successful business initiatives. To come up with customer journeys to understand the ‘customer checkout process’ of existing and future
- Conduct a qualitative user research with the reputed customers (frequent visitors to our retail outlet) to identify their product expectation, satisfaction on the NM products and showroom checkout experience
- Materials to collect quantitative data in organic trade faire
Approach and Approval process:
My design approach is to create MVP Minimal Viable Product for an organic growth. I will have regular fortnight connects with stakeholders to get the inputs and buy-in.
As a UX Specialist My accomplishments for NM are below.
The new design is based on the expert review on missing elements in existing website, Competitor analysis and Heuristics standards. Currently the business would like to like to limit with PayTM and Cash on Delivery as their payment options. Low fidelity/high level prototype for business feedback
Goal and Success Measurement criteria:
NutriMax goal is to enter ecommerce market in Bangalore by mid of 2018 and to increase online conversion. The success measurement criteria would be 30% increase in online conversion over average in-store conversion/week.
- Organic edible product consumers
- Terrace gardeners
- Abhishek is a Nature lover, who prefers organic products. He cultivates organic vegetables in his greenhouse. He spends at-least 1 hour in a day to maintain his plants. He is curious in learning organic cultivation. He attends any organic farming or terrace gardening workshops that is being hosted in Bangalore. His future aspiration to do organic farming in his own land.
- Gender: Male
- Age: 26
- Occupation: Marketing Professional
- Status: Single
- Residential Area: Banshankri
- Archetype: Nature Lover
- My goal is to get more vegetables from by greenhouse.
- To say away from vegetables that are grown with the help of chemical fertilizers and manures.
- Frustration Brands which fakes adulterated organic fertilizers with chemical fertilizers
- Poor quality of organic pesticides which has no effect on white bugs in his garden
- Watering plant consumes major time in garden maintenance
2. User Research in Organic Millet Trade Fair 2017:
The aim of this user research is to target Organic product consumers and terrace gardening hobbyist to understand their expectations on 'one stop shops for gardening needs'. I conducted one on one interview with 30 participants and short questioner as a survey. Findings from the interviews are listed below
- Common types of problems in garden
- Reason to prefer organic products
- Their daily organic product needs
- Product ranges expected from NutriMax
- Expectations on terrace gardening services
Read more UX Projects
An alternate idea for #tag which results spam (most of the times) and memes during search in emergency.
The intent of this specially designed coffee mug is to engage both hands of the user by holding the mug and not