Experience Designer, Storyteller
The Engagement is about creating a better customer experience for NutriMax (based out of Salem) which is one of the largest Organic Agro Manure and Fertilizer manufacture in Tamil Nadu, India. As a quick win the stakeholders wish to enhance their existing web portal to showcase ...
An alternate idea for #tag which results spam (most of the times) and memes during search in emergency. The fundamental idea is to let the user to mark a flag in a common pool during any natural calamities, so that volunteers could reach them with relevant/requested aid materials. '...
My case study on Adyar Cancer Institute, Chennai intended to discover opportunities for improvement in the journeys of patients, cancer survivors and doctors. Also, to analyze the observations and innovate solutions that enhance the experience of the overall system.
The intent of this specially designed coffee mug is to engage both hands of the user by holding the mug and not letting to do any other activity while have coffee. The use should spend his time only for coffee.
Since mankind in this era is much addicted to smart phones, most of the social network flicks are done during this time.
My ongoing photo documentary on stray dogs, which tell story about how it shares its environment with mankind. I started this project since 2015. Being an animal lover, I was always fascinated to click animals rather humans ☺. This documentary triggered me to travel to various parts of India to understand how stray dogs treated in the society. As I was following stray dogs for quite a long time, eventually they have become
Inspired by the famous quote 'Learn and Let Learn'. I am always fascinated to teach others, what I have learned. I strongly believe that my teaching attitude is helping me to realize what I don't know. Also it is helping me to keep my appetite towards learning.
I recognized many of my fellow colleagues as art enthusiast. It helped me to initiate a series of art workshops
- Certified Usability Analyst (#2017-6781) from Human Factors International - Dec 2017
- Certified Agile White Belt practioner from Shell - Jul 2017
- Advance User Experience Design from UX Mint - Jul 2015
- B.Tech IT from MNM Jain Engineering College - Mar 2008
- Design Thinking
- Interaction Design
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Emotional Design
- User Centered Analysis
- Usability Testing
- Contextual Inquiry
- Task Analysis
- Journey Mapping
- Sketching & Visualization
- Mockups & Wireframes
- Information Architecture
- Interactive Prototype
- Axure RP
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- MS Office
- MS Visio
- Heuristics reviews on HR Intranets and recommend appropriate design solutions for the needs and pain points of employees
- Empathy based employee interviews and analysis on observation to identify employee preferences and behavior patterns
- Engagement with stakeholders to create UX opportunities and guide them with UX best practices which adds value to their businesses
- Accessibility testing to realize the HR portal experience with visually impaired employees
- Conceptualize interactive digital solutions intended to monitor and manager fleet
- Dashboard design to visualize insights of machine health, performance, job allocation and more
- Simple and intuitive user interfaces intended to train trainee operators
- Task prioritization, Task analysis for critical and complex tasks and optimized task flow for quicker task completion
- Scalable information architecture and meaningful information groups
- Collaboration with development team to ensure defined usability are in place and alternate design solutions if there any unavoidable technical constrains
- Conceptualize interactive and responsive digital solutions to maintain retail stores, based on technologies such as IOT, Immersive experience, Wearables, Mixed Reality, Low Energy Bluetooth, Gesture Recognition, etc.
- Info-graphic dashboards for mobile and digital tablets to visualize insights on footfall, power consumption, appliance health and failure, temperature and freshness level
- Task flows for critical tasks such as Respond to appliance failure, real-time system alert, job allocation for store associate, action on performance threshold, etc.
- Analysis on customer journey touch-points and prioritized tasks based on criticality and frequency
- Brainstorm with team to define concepts based on KPIs and visualize idea as paper prototypes
- Simple user interfaces that affords user customization, to control retail store appliances such as ambient lighting & music, air condition temperature, odor controller etc.
- Wireframes, User flows and Interactive prototypes
- Client: Target, Walmart
- Visual design that abides Android, Microsoft and IOS guidelines for mobile, tablets and desktop medium
- Digital collaterals for Cognizant Digital Marketing Service launch, that includes Interfaces for digital signage displays and e-brochures
- 3D animated videos that demonstrates the science concepts, laboratory experiments for high school curriculum
- User Interface for assessment web applications