Experience Designer, Storyteller
The Engagement is about creating a better customer experience for NutriMax (based out of Salem) which is one of the largest Organic Agro Manure and Fertilizer manufacture in Tamil Nadu, India. As a quick win the stakeholders wish to enhance their existing web portal to showcase ...
An alternate idea for #tag which results spam (most of the times) and memes during search in emergency. The fundamental idea is to let the user to mark a flag in a common pool during any natural calamities, so that volunteers could reach them with relevant/requested aid materials. '...
My case study on Adyar Cancer Institute, Chennai intended to discover opportunities for improvement in the journeys of patients, cancer survivors and doctors. Also, to analyze the observations and innovate solutions that enhance the experience of the overall system.
The intent of this specially designed coffee mug is to engage both hands of the user by holding the mug and not letting to do any other activity while have coffee. The use should spend his time only for coffee.
Since mankind in this era is much addicted to smart phones, most of the social network flicks are done during this time.
My ongoing photo documentary on stray dogs, which tell story about how it shares its environment with mankind. I started this project since 2015. Being an animal lover, I was always fascinated to click animals rather humans ☺. This documentary triggered me to travel to various parts of India to understand how stray dogs treated in the society. As I was following stray dogs for quite a long time, eventually they have become
Inspired by the famous quote 'Learn and Let Learn'. I am always fascinated to teach others, what I have learned. I strongly believe that my teaching attitude is helping me to realize what I don't know. Also it is helping me to keep my appetite towards learning.
I recognized many of my fellow colleagues as art enthusiast. It helped me to initiate a series of art workshops
- Certified Usability Analyst from Human Factors International - Dec 2017
- Certified Agile White Belt practioner from Shell - Jul 2017
- Advance User Experience Design from UX Mint - Jul 2015
- B.Tech IT from MNM Jain Engineering College - Mar 2008
- Design Thinking
- Interaction Design
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Emotional Design
- User Centered Analysis
- Usability Testing
- Contextual Inquiry
- Task Analysis
- Journey Mapping
- Sketching & Visualization
- Mockups & Wireframes
- Information Architecture
- Interactive Prototype
- Axure RP
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- MS Office
- MS Visio
- Enhance the user experience of intranet and enterprise HR applications through Design Thinking
- AI recommendations for HR support optimization and increased employee self service
- Empathize employees through interviews, contextual inquiry and survey to realize their HR needs
- Analyze research data, identify user behavior patterns and create persona
- Help product owners to understand the pain and pleasure in using the Intranet/HR services through interesting employee journeys based on the facts and recommendations to improve the journey experience
- Heuristic evaluation, Accessibility testing and recommendations on usability improvement for HR enterprise applications and Intranets developed on SharePoint
- Moderate card sorting session with employee groups to validate the existing Information Architecture of Intranets
- Inculcate design best practices and expected business values to the key stakeholders
- Moderate stakeholder workshops and ideation sessions
- Conceptualize interactive and responsive digital solution for HMI and fleet management systems
- Analyze the business requirements and define the scope for UX improvement
- Task prioritization, Task analysis for critical and complex tasks and optimized task flow for quicker task completion
- Analytical and operational dashboards for insights on machine health, job schedule, maintenance schedule, etc.
- Simple, intuitive and accessible user interfaces for mobile and digital tablets that works best in all environments
- Scalable information architecture and meaningful information groups
- Stakeholder engagement and responsible for end to end user experience design & deliverables
- Collaboration with development team to ensure defined usability are in place and alternate design solutions if there any unavoidable technical constrains
- Conceptualize interactive and responsive digital solutions to maintain retail stores, based on technologies such as IOT, Immersive experience, Wearables, Mixed Reality, Low Energy Bluetooth, Gesture Recognition, etc.
- Infographic dashboards for mobile and digital tablets to visualize insights on footfall, power consumption, appliance health and failure, temperature and freshness level
- Task flows for critical tasks such as Respond to appliance failure, real-time system alert, job allocation for store associate, action on performance threshold, etc.
- Analysis on customer journey touchpoints and prioritized tasks based on criticality and frequency
- Brainstorm with team to define concepts based on KPIs and visualize idea as paper prototypes
- Simple user interfaces that affords user customization, to control retail store appliances such as ambient lighting & music, air condition temperature, odor controller etc.
- Wireframes, User flows and Interactive prototypes
- Visual design in accordance with Microsoft, Android and IOS guidelines
- Translate wireframes in to visual design for mobile, digital tablets and desktop solutions
- Icon fits the context and animations that draws user attention
- Concepts as hand drawn storyboards for corporate video and other communications
- 3D Medical animations and educational videos for school and college curriculum
- Object animation that in accordance with animation principle